The next meeting of the Cannock Chase AONB Partnership Joint Committee is taking place at 10.00 am on Friday 11th December 2020.
The meeting is being held remotely and can be observed by joining the webcast.
- Welcome and introductions
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the meeting held on 16th July 2020
- AONB Projects – updates
- AONB Business Plan 2021-23 – key item
- Financial report
- Dark Skies Project proposal
- Environmental Land Management Scheme (ELMs) advocacy project
- Mountain biking on Cannock Chase
- Cannock Chase business engagement
- Planning update (a) Development management and planning policy, (b) Planning White Paper, (c) Commonwealth Games (d) HS2, (e) Undergrounding
- Any other business
- Date, time and venue of next meeting
Exclusion of the public and press
Part Two (all reports in this part are exempt)
Papers for the meeting can be viewed here.
The AONB is governed by the Joint Committee which has devolved authority from the five local authorities that cover the Chase (Staffordshire County Council, Cannock Chase Council, Lichfield District Council, South Staffordshire Council and Stafford Borough Council). It leads on preparing, monitoring and reviewing the AONB Management Plan for Cannock Chase.